Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Starting to cook with gas

I have to admit, I wasn't entirely sure when I started this blog at the beginning of the season if I'd be able to keep it up.  But we're at week 6, and I've posted at least once every week.  Now I feel like I'm getting into a bit of a rhythm with it.

So thought it would be a good time to up the stakes a little.  I've made a number of promotional enhancements this week, including:
  • The ability to Subscribe via Email -- sign up and get my latest rants delivered straight to your inbox
  • A "Share It" feature -- one-click post to your social network or news aggregation site
  • A dedicated TriggPack Twitter account -- follow my alter-ego at http://twitter.com/TriggPack (by the way, my "real" Twitter account is http://twitter.com/mike_trigg)
So if you're a fan of the blog so far, show me a little love.  Subscribe via email, tell your friends via Twitter or Facebook, and tweet about the posts you like.  Plus, most importantly, go ahead and spam your Packer buddies!  My goal is to reach 72,928 subscribers -- the seating capacity of Lambeau Field.

No comments:

Post a Comment